Trollheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollheim

A role-playing world set in Ken St. Andre's Tunnels and Trolls. Trollheim uses the 7.5 edition rules, you will need a copy of the rules to play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Character Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Troll Lord
Troll Lord

Post Your Character Here Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Please make a new post, with your Characters name in the subject line. Post all his or her stats and other info in the body of the post. Thank you! afro
Back to top Go down
https://trollheim.rpg-board.net
Aarra'aghaa
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Goldammer the Dwarven Warrior   Post Your Character Here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi! My name is Goldammer. For those with bad eyesight, I’m a female dwarf! I’m a sturdy Dwarven lass carrying a Dwarven war axe. It seems odd though, that I’m not wearing plate armor. I know what you’re thinking: A dwarf without plate armor? How strange! I’m wearing mail, but when my mail is off, I’m dressed in what appears to be a padded dress that would keep one comfy under her armor, and it looks well worn. It also appears to have had something rubbed all over it, giving it a color that was probably once slightly reddish, but it has faded to a dirty brown now. Well, that and the blood that’s stained it. The haft of my axe has a small pink ribbon tied to it, but again, it’s very dirty and worn.

Name: Goldammer Type: Warrior Race: Dwarf Level: 7
Ht: 3’ 6” Wt: 170
Languages: Common, Dwarven, Fairy
Str: 72
Con: 64
Dex: 41
Spd: 32
Int: 30
Wiz: 21
Lk: 20
Chr: 30
CA: 117

Equipment:
Left Hand: Dwarven War Axe (6+2) Right Hand: Dwarven War Axe
Body: Mail Hits Taken: 24
Other stuff: Small pink ribbon (tied to axe), Pouch & Backpack, Waterskin, Small Knife (2+1), Bedroll, brush and mirror set

Talents: AP: 235 Wealth: 130 GP, 70CP
1. Bull Rush (STR +2)
2. Spot Pink (LK + 6)
3. Work Stone (DEX +2)
4. Demolitions (INT + 4)
5. Forage (INT + 1)
6. Dwarven Lore (INT +3)
7. Throw Any Axe (DEX + 5)

Born on the 16th day of the 5th month (-1 WIZ, +1 DEX), I now reside in Blanesburg.

Last edited by Aarra'aghaa on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Misha the Berzerk
Troll Lord
Troll Lord
Misha the Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Excellent! Take 25 AP for an excellent character description! Take another 25 AP for coming up with a great idea for character creation, and another 5 AP for being the first person to post a character! sunny

Don't forget to go back and edit your post, I need to know your starting city!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Character Here
Page 1 of 1