Trollheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollheim

A role-playing world set in Ken St. Andre's Tunnels and Trolls. Trollheim uses the 7.5 edition rules, you will need a copy of the rules to play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renfield Blackwater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G'Noll
Slasher
Slasher
G'Noll

Renfield Blackwater Empty
PostSubject: Renfield Blackwater   Renfield Blackwater Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Renfield Blackwater is a sea-obsessed Hobb who grew up around the fisher folk of Santiago. He was as surprised as anyone when he found out he had talent as a wizard, but eventually (after he learned to read and write) did quite well. He is fascinated by stories of the sea, though he has never seen the ocean, and has learned as much about boats and watercraft as he can on the local rivers.

Stats: STR: 14; CON: 44; DEX: 33; SPD: 33; INT: 30, LCK: 33; CHR: 28; WIZ: 30. Wizard, Level 3.

Updated (after earning 500AP):

STR: 15; CON: 44; DEX: 33; SPD: 33; INT: 30, LCK: 33; CHR: 28; WIZ: 31. (50 AP unspent)

Physically, Ren is tall for a Hobb (3' 3") and athletically built (particularly for a Hobb) [By my calculations, this means he should weigh about 32 pounds]. He has dark hair with a reddish caste, green eyes, and freckles. He was born on the Eighth Day of the Third Month [So was I...] which affects his stats not at all.

Ren is left handed; he wears a sax (2D6+5) on his left hip, quilted leather armor (5 armor) [It floats!], and an extra heavy vambrace (2 armor) on his right arm, which he tends to use like a buckler. He always wears a braided leather thumb ring on each hand; these are enchanted with the Hocus Focus spell, which he replaces when they burn out (he always has at least two spares made up, and the material to make more). He nearly always has a shoulder bag riding on his right hip (slung over his left shoulder) full of miscelaneous stuff. [I have details on this, and the contents of his sea bag, ready when you want them].

~~G'Noll

Edited to reflect the fact that Santiago is land-locked.

Last edited by G'Noll on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Misha the Berzerk
Troll Lord
Troll Lord
Misha the Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Renfield Blackwater   Renfield Blackwater Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Please check out my post in 'High Seas.' Smile

Blanesburg, Santiago and Darelith are all landlocked... Most likely, your character has never seen the actual sea. Blanesburg and Santiago both have arenas that are flooded occasionally for naval battles, much in the same way as the coliseums in Rome were. Perhaps that is where he experienced sailing, or perhaps on a lake?

I'll need a list of the spells you have chosen.

As for anything you do not wish for others to se, you can send it to me in a PM.

The rest you may post any time, as a reply to this thread. rabbit
Back to top Go down
G'Noll
Slasher
Slasher
G'Noll

PostSubject: Re: Renfield Blackwater   Renfield Blackwater Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 am

Here is a list of spells, finally. They are in order of preferecne; if you don't want me to have this many, just cross them off starting at the bottom. I figure that seven out of the thirteen have honest commercial uses outside of adventuring. Of course, if there is something on the list you just don't want me to have, take that off as well.

I am assuming that, as a Wizard, Ren has all of the level one spells listed in the main rule book.

Poor Baby (2)
Healing Feeling (3)
Dura-Spell Battery (2)
Dis-Spell (3)
Sling Shot (2CI)
Hidey Hole (2)
Spirit Mastery (2)
Fly Me (3)
Little Feets (2)
For What It's Worth (3)
Find Person (3)
Find Object (2)
Cateyes (2)
Back to top Go down
Misha the Berzerk
Troll Lord
Troll Lord
Misha the Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Renfield Blackwater   Renfield Blackwater Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Looks good! Yes, you get ALL first level spells. No spells are banned, so you may have all you have chosen.
Back to top Go down
G'Noll
Slasher
Slasher
G'Noll

PostSubject: Re: Renfield Blackwater   Renfield Blackwater Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:16 am

This seems as good a place as any to say this: I am going to spend the AP acquired from Manny the Frost Leech on one point of STR (150), one point of WIZ (300), and save 50 for later.

Curent stats: Stats: STR: 15; CON: 44; DEX: 33; SPD: 33; INT: 30, LCK: 33; CHR: 28; WIZ: 31. Wizard, Level 3.
Back to top Go down
Misha the Berzerk
Troll Lord
Troll Lord
Misha the Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Renfield Blackwater   Renfield Blackwater Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Sounds good, but update your stats in the newbie thread, please. Smile
Back to top Go down
G'Noll
Slasher
Slasher
G'Noll

PostSubject: Re: Renfield Blackwater   Renfield Blackwater Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 am

Post at the top of this thread has been updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renfield Blackwater   Renfield Blackwater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renfield Blackwater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trollheim :: Newbie Corner-
Jump to: